The ideal candidate must:
- be in possession of a tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or a related area. Candidates who are in possession of a warrant would be given preference;
- have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the social welfare and community field;
- be committed to achieve positive outcomes for children and vulnerable adults;
- be able to work independently and as part of a team;
- be competent in oral and writing skills, both in Maltese and English;
- be confident to take responsibility for his/her own professional opinion; and
- be willing to travel in order to participate in overseas assignments.
The successful applicant, who will report to the Head of Safeguarding, will assist in the investigation of cases that come to the attention of the Commission, oversee the vetting process, as well as conduct specialised training.
Interested persons are to submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 25th October 2020:
- A letter of application
- A detailed copy of their CV
- A scanned copy of certificates
- Police conduct
- Name and emails of two referees