- Safeguarding Children Training
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Training
The Safeguarding commission offers bespoke training for larger groups, for further details contact us.
Kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 22470950 for bookings.
Who we work with
If your organisation works with children or vulnerable adults we can help you in the following areas:
- Safeguarding Policy
- Training of staff and volunteers
- Advise and assist when a concern is raised
- Risk assessments when an allegation is made against a member of staff (paid or unpaid)
- Protection of Minors Act Court Applications
- Policies on overnight stays, activities or transport
For advice please contact Fiona Cauchi, on email@example.com or 2247 0950.