Prevention and training
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults Training – organised in collaboration with PFI.
The Safeguarding commission also offers specific training (by request) for larger groups on specific themes related to Safeguarding. Should you be interested kindly contact us on email@example.com or call on 22470950.
If your organisation works with children or vulnerable adults we can help you in the following areas:
- Safeguarding Policy
- Training and vetting of staff and volunteers
- Advise and assist when a concern is raised
- Risk assessments when an allegation is made against a member of staff (paid or unpaid)
- Protection of Minors Act Court Applications
- Policies on overnight stays, activities or transport
For advice please contact Fiona Cauchi, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 2247 0950.